The Florida Keys will re-open on June 1 with limitations.
- Hotels & restaurants are capped at 50% occupancy.
- Masks are required while indoors (except while eating/drinking of course).
- Bars are still closed (Govenor’s orders).
- Cruises are suspended until further notice.
- United & Silver Airways have suspended services to Key West until Sept. 30 (or longer).
- Airport screenings of passengers traveling from highly affected COVID-19 areas will continue, per Executive Order 20-80 and Executive Order 20-82. (copied from Monroe County EM, see link below)